Home Buyers Class
DATE: April 18, 2019
MORE DETAILS: Go to Link Above to Register
In what could be our most requested topic, we are pleased to offer you a course that walks you through all you need to know about buying a home in Calgary. Join us for some food, wine and fun as we dive in and uncover more than just a how-to guide. This is hands-on knowledge and expertise passed down by the real estate agents at the Chamberlain Real Estate Group.
In over 15 years of working in Calgary real estate, we’ve helped countless families find their dream home. Whether this is your 1st, 5th, or 15th home, it’s always an exciting time. There isn’t a feeling quite like receiving the keys to your new house, and we’d love to celebrate it with you. But there are a few steps before getting those keys. And that’s what this course will cover.
The Process Of Buying Your (1st or 5th?) Home
It’s good to keep that moment of getting your keys in your head because there is a lot to cover before we get there. This course should prepare you for all the steps you should take before you sign on the dotted line. And it’s our genuine pleasure to take you through each of them.
- Finances/Mortgage Changes – We will uncover all the recent changes in the market that you may not be aware of, and how that impacts you and your buying power. We will also discuss how to navigate the banks, loans, and mortgages available to you.
- How to Spot a Great Deal – How to understand what a listing is telling (and what it’s not), and choosing the right place for you.
- Choosing a Realtor – You will need an expert to guide you through the market. How to choose an honest, experienced real estate agent you can trust.
- Location – Should you buy this house? On this street? In this community? Learn how to spot the good and bad locations in the city for real estate
- The Bidding Process – When and how to bid on a house that you love. How to know when the asking price isn’t the actual price
- Home Inspections – Don’t get suckered into a house that ends up being a money pit. How to use home inspections to your advantage.
As you can see, there is a great deal of information to work through. Our goal is for you to walk into your next purchase fully equipped and knowledgeable. If we achieve this, you are already 10 steps ahead of the game.
Helping Calgarians, One Family At A Time
Oh sure, we’re biased. But we happen to believe that buying your 1st or 5th house are some of the most important decisions you’ll make in your life. Our aim is that this class helps you make the best decision for your family. We’ve been helping Calgarian families for 15 years. Join us for an informative and fun class about how we can help you too.
Here are all the Upcoming Events that you may be interested in learning more about: